A WLAN or Wireless Local Area Network makes your mobile workforce more agile and productive. A company WLAN allows your employees to travel outside the office and work remotely while maintaining a network connection to your company data and applications. They can also bring their own devices to work and securely connect to your network.
DoubleClick reviews your business requirements and conducts a detailed site assessment, which includes analyzing the airwaves and determining the level of interference from surrounding walls, buildings and competing wireless equipment. You will receive a final report that includes a summary of our findings and a recommendation for configuring your WLAN for optimal security and peak performance.
Once your WLAN is in place, DoubleClick provides monitoring or full management of your wireless network. Our IT professionals are available 24/7 and can remotely monitor, diagnose and manage your WLAN from our Network Operations Centre.
- DoubleClick evaluates your site and technology and makes recommendations for the build, which includes assessment findings,costs and an implementation plan
- DoubleClick maintains relationships with industrys leading manufacturers including Cisco, Ubiquity and WatchGuard to ensure your WLAN is utilizing the most current wireless equipment
- More and more employees are bringing their own laptops, tablets and smartphones to work. While this can save your company money by improving employee productivity and reducing equipment costs, it can also be a security threat. A properly secured and managed WLAN eliminates that threat
- DoubleClick can alleviate your IT staff of monitoring and management of your WLAN
- Our 24/7 management includes monitoring, event escalation, alerts and real-time web-based security log access. Integrated call management and trouble ticketing processes ensure quick resolution and communication of issues
2Our industry standards-based security includes:
- 802.11i including AES encryption option, WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and WPA2
- 802.1X with multiple Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) types, including Protected EAP (PEAP), EAP with Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS), EAP with Tunneled TLS (EAP-TLLS), EAP with Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Cisco LEAP
- VPN termination (IP Security [IPSec] and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
- Detection and containment of rogue access points
- Managed secure guest access using individual virtual LANs (VLANs) with separate encryption and authentication schemes, profiles and priority queues for each user
- Continuous monitoring and analysis for real-time response to security threats