SAP Business One Sales Management
SAP Business One Sales Management Module – Acquiring new customers is very important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial.
SAP Business One Sales Management Module provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale to after-sales service and support. Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of prospects and customers so you can better understand and meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and greatly improve customer satisfaction.
The SAP Business One Sales Management software’s functionality includes:
1Sales and opportunity management
- Track opportunities and activities from first contact to closing
2Marketing campaign management
- Create, manage, and analyze marketing activities and their impact
- Store all critical customer data in one place, with dashboard overviews of all relevant information
- Efficiently manage warranty and service contracts; enter and respond to service calls quickly
5Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Manage customer contacts with full Outlook synchronization
6Reporting and analysis
- Create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time-saving templates